Inspired by the Kiva.org model, but focused on providing basic services instead.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
A promising project that confronts ecosystem health, food security, and human well-being.
Friday, December 9, 2011
Tina Rosenberg explains a complex topic so elegantly:
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Friday, December 2, 2011
Deadline is Dec. 15!
more info at: http://www.unesco-ihe.org/Pro-poor-Sanitation-Innovations/Twenty-PhD-Positions-Available
PhD position information
- The positions are based at the premises of the 8 project partners.
- The PhD fellow will report to the professor in charge at the host academic institution.
- The PhD position is funded on a fellowship arrangement in accordance with standard practice applied at host institutions;
- Expected starting date is early 2012;
- Duration of the assignment is maximum 4 years;
- The PhD fellow will have high degree of involvement in execution of the research package assigned to the host institution under this project.
- The PhD fellow will be awarded the doctoral degree by the host institution.
- The list of 5 research themes and number of PhD positions per partner and research theme is shown in table (see website).